- Wood is 6”x8”
- Handmade from reclaimed Michigan wood
- Includes assembly instructions, 7 reusable specimen separators + instructions
- Heavyweight, reusable, acid-free boards with a neutral PH for preserving specimens
- Each one-of-a-kind press is unique in character, finish + color
- Assembled by hand at our Michigan Studio by June & December
- SKU : FPWP608 steel hardware
- SKU : FPWP608-b brass hardware
- Made individually by hand from reclaimed Michigan wood, each piece is unique and may vary in size, character, and color
- Designed to be a keepsake for generations if properly cared for
- Because we use reclaimed wood, no new trees were cut down to make our presses
- Limited availability due to the nature and scarcity of suitable reclaimed wood
- Paper, Press Boards, + Packaging is FSC certified, 100% recycled
- Repurpose before Recycling: wood makes a lovely mount for staghorn ferns
- Read more about our Green Initiative on our Sustainability Page
Shipping & Returns
- Orders are processed and shipped from our Michigan design studio within 2-3 business days.
- Carrier times may vary: First Class Mail+Packages 3-10 days, Priority Mail+UPS Ground 2-4 days, Flat Rate+Free Shipping: 3-10 days. Upgraded options available.
- If your order is a gift being sent to the recipient, please feel free to add a gift message at checkout. Pricing is not included
- Unused and unopened new products may be returned within 45 days of receipt for a refund.
- Final sale items, seconds, and warehouse sale items are non-refundable.
- Read our full return policy in the footer below.
- International shipping is currently available to select countries.
- Please note that certain products are not eligible for international shipping due to import restrictions.
- Read more about International Shipping in the footer below.
Respect the environment and its offerings, leave no trace behind. Never trespass, know where you can and can’t take from nature. Know before you go and follow all local, state, and federal laws. Minimize what you collect as not to disturb a microhabitat.