There's still time to get some shopping in! We rounded up some of our local favorites that are sure to please anyone on your list.
1. Beautiful oversized crystal print by Debbie Carlos.
2. Unique driftwood sculpture by Hunt & Noyer Woodworks of Detroit. Plus they have many great gift items as well.
3. One of my all time favorite shirts. What’s your definition of “Up North”?
4. Copper cast tree branch cuff bracelet.
5. Michigan Tea Towel for the hostess or the homesick who’s hearts are still here, but have moved away. If you miss the deadline to order online, they’re also available locally at Rail & Anchor, Black Lamb, and Love & Buttercream!
6. Detroit’s Mutual Adoration reclaimed wood frames are a fav!
7. Michigan Made goodness year round or by the month.
8. Geometric sculptures by Spazz Happy Line Design. Minimalist goodness that pair amazingly well with air plants!
9. Campfire scent soy candle for that true Michigander.
10. Tait Design Co. YOYO's. We’re obsessed with his clean designs and sleek packaging! If you miss the deadline to order online, they’re also available at Rail & Anchor in Royal Oak.
11. Gurgle Pots are a fun conversation starter for the entertainer available at Leon & Lulu in Clawson.
12. “Detroit Disassembled” Book by Andrew Moore is a lovely coffee table addition for the collector.
13. "With Love From The Mitten" Stamp, lovely for personalizing envelopes, letters or any paper goods.
14. Because everyone knows someone with facial hair; the gorgeous, laser cut, made in Detroit beard comb is amazing!
For a more extensive list of gift ideas, check out our Pinterest gift board.